RUN SMART. RUN BRIGHT.
National Running Safety Month
This year’s Run Smart. Run Bright campaign has been reimagined based on feedback from retailers like you. The goal of increasing engagement with your customers remains, although the focus has shifted to meaty content in the form of tips, articles and resources that maximize rewards while minimizing risks.
We all know running is incredibly satisfying – and even more so today for it breathes sanity into our day and acts as a respite from the challenges of the world. As we approach the darker, colder months of the year - running is even more important, but doing it smart is paramount. Join us in celebrating National Run Safety Month by sharing important content with your network via social media. #RUNBRIGHT
COVID-19 Guidance: How to protect yourself — and your running partners.
- Running During the Corona Virus »
- Tips for Running Safely While the Corona Virus is Spreading »
- Returning to Running After a Positive Test »
- Ultra Running During the Pandemic »
Running Safety 101: Simple strategies for feeling secure.
- 5 Safety Tips for Runners »
- Best Safety Tips for Running on Roads or Trails »
- Running Tips for Women »
- Confidently Running Alone »
- Why You Are Unlikely to Get Covid-19 from Cyclists or Runners
Running with Masks: Everything you need to know to protect yourself and others while you train.
Situational Awareness: Music is great but don’t drown out potential danger.
- Benefits of Bone Conduction Earphones »
- How Aftershokz Can Help in a Dangerous Situation »
- Should You Listen to Music While Running? »
- How a Runner's Life Changed in Minutes »
- A Self-Defense Expert's Running Safety Tips »
Running in Groups: Running together is doable with a few safery precautions!:
- A Complete Guide to Runner Preparedness During the Pandemic »
- Is It Safe to Run in Groups? »
- How to Run Safely During the Corona Virus »
- Covid-19 Guidelines for Group Runs »
- Recommendations for Group Running »