Inventory & Operations Manager
Inventory & Operations Manager (Part-Time)
Sole Sports Running Zone - Greater Phoenix Area
Join a growing, locally-owned running company!
Do you have a passion for health and fitness? Are you able to successfully lead teams to meet & exceed sales goals? Do you want to work for a locally-owned company that values you and treats you like family? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Job Title: Inventory & Operations Manager (Part-Time)
Our Company: Sole Sports Running Zone (www.solesportsrunning.com)
Company Description: Sole Sports launched in 2007 to help runners & walkers find the perfect shoe for their feet. Utilizing a 3D Foot Scanner & Video Gait Analysis, Sole Sports is committed to finding the shoes that work best for our customer’s natural biomechanics. We have a strong passion for helping customers, and pride ourselves on our customer service, attention to detail, product knowledge & willingness to problem-solve. Our company treats everyone with respect while promoting a positive and fun working atmosphere. You might have seen us around the community participating in training groups, group runs, races and charity events. While off-site participation of our staff is not required, you can clearly see we have a passion for helping our community!
Job Description: As an Inventory & Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our shipping, receiving & inventory management. This position works alongside the Buying Team & Retail Sales Managers to ensure that product is being received, distributed & transferred between stores in a timely manner to ensure proficient sales operations. This position is also responsible for handling all returns to vendors and outbound shipments.
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay with opportunity to increase on an annual timeline based on sales, merit and experience.
- 401k with Company Match
- Discounted Products
- Free/Discounted Event Entries
- Discounted Goods & Services from our Community Partners
- Tempe: 1006 E Warner Rd. #104, Tempe, AZ 85284
- Scottsdale: 7001 N Scottsdale Rd. #170, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Arcadia: 4730 E Indian School Rd. #125, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- A passion for running, walking, health and fitness
- High understanding of Retail Operations & Inventory Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in G-Suite or Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to read and understand sales, on-hand & inbound shipping reports
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit to identify opportunities that tackle problems and improve operational efficiency within your area of expertise
- Support all Sole Sports initiatives, activities, and functions
- Other duties as required
- Flexible work schedule to include weekends, nights, mornings
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, and Personable Professional Demeanor
- Can Own and Manage Administrative Tasks within a Fast-Paced Environment while Staying Organized
- Professional and Timely Internal and External Communication (Written & Verbal)
- Ambitious, Hardworking and Team-Oriented
- Collaborative and Customer-centric
- Must have reliable and timely transportation available
Location: Greater Phoenix, AZ
Type: Part Time