Sales Associate (Full-Time)
Sole Sports Running Zone - Greater Phoenix Area
Join a growing, locally-owned running company!
Do you have a passion for health and fitness? Do you want to work for a locally-owned company that values you and treats you like family? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Our Company: Sole Sports Running Zone (www.solesportsrunning.com)
Company Description: Sole Sports launched in 2007 to help runners & walkers find the perfect shoe for their feet. Utilizing a 3D Foot Scanner & Video Gait Analysis, Sole Sports is committed to finding the shoes that work best for our customer’s natural biomechanics. We have a strong passion for helping customers, and pride ourselves on our customer service, attention to detail, product knowledge & willingness to problem-solve. Our company treats everyone with respect while promoting a positive and fun working atmosphere. You might have seen us around the community participating in training groups, group runs, races and charity events. While off-site participation of our staff is not required, you can clearly see we have a passion for helping our community!
Job Description: A Retail Sales Associate’s primary role is to assist customers in discovering the best running shoes and related products to help them meet their personal & lifestyle goals. They will use their outgoing personality, friendly customer service & learned product expertise to provide a memorable shopping experience that will encourage customers to purchase and return.
Compensation: Competitive pay with opportunity to increase after 90 days based on merit and experience
- Discounted Products
- Free/Discounted Event Entries
- Discounted Goods & Services from our Community Partners
- Full-Time Associates: 30-40 hours per week | Includes evenings & weekends
- Tempe: 1006 E Warner Rd. #104, Tempe, AZ 85284
- Scottsdale: 7001 N Scottsdale Rd. #170, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Arcadia: 4730 E Indian School Rd. #125, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- A passion for running, walking, health and fitness
- Basic understanding of sales principles & customer service practices
- A friendly, outgoing & helpful personality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and willing to work with others
- Retail experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs with minimal physical limitations
- Basic understanding of POS systems + G-Suite or Microsoft Office Applications
- Must have reliable and timely transportation available
Location: Greater Phoenix, AZ
Type: Full Time