Supply Chain Report
This report outlines the channel’s current status based on input from the top brands in the run specialty channel. All respondents participated anonymously, and the data has been aggregated to provide a clear snapshot of the channel from two perspectives: 1) Delays & Inventory Position 2) Strategy & Looking Ahead
- All brands surveyed experienced supply chain delays in 2022 Q1 and Q2 shipments.
- Supply chain delays peaked in 2022 Q1, with some lessening in Q2.
- 2022 Q3 represents a mixed bag: 60% of brands expect supply chain delays to continue in Q3, while 40% expect to ship as scheduled.
- Total inventory position for Q3 is expected to be relatively close to plan in spite of some delays.
- The majority of brands surveyed don’t foresee a return to supply chain normalcy until Q1 2023.
There is much more to learn, dive into the full report here.
Running Industry Association
Published: Jun 8, 2022